2 can(s)apple pie filling
1 boxbutter pecan cake mix
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cpecans, chopped or halves
1 stickbutter or margarine
How to Make Apple Pecan Dump Cake
- Pour apple pie filling into a 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly of pie filling.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over cake mix.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Cut butter into small slices and place all over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- I have made this mixing the cake mix, brown sugar, and melted butter together and putting this on the apple pie filling. Put pecans on top and bake as directed. This gives a nice crumb topping.