Apple Nut Raisin Loaf
1/3 cbrown sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
2/3 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 tspvanilla extact
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 3/4 tspbaking powder
1apple, peeled and chopped
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
1/2 cgolden raisins
How to Make Apple Nut Raisin Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan. (Can use the non-stick spray with flour added in)
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Mix chopped apple, nuts and raisins together in another bowl.
- Beat white sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until incorporated; add vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and baking powder together in a bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture.
- Mix milk into batter until smooth. Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan; add half the apple/nut/raisin mixture and half the brown sugar mixture. Lightly pat apple mixture into batter.
- Pour the remaining batter over apple mixture layer; top with remaining apple mixture and brown sugar mixture. Lightly pat apples into batter; swirl brown sugar mixture through apples using a finger or spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.