Apple Nut Bread
2 1/2 capples peeled and chopped
1 cgranulated sugar
1 stickbutter, or 1/2 cup melted
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground nutmeg
1/2 tspground allspice
1 tspbaking soda (not powder)
1 cchopped walnuts
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Apple Nut Bread
- Pre heat oven 350 degree's butter and flour 1 bread pan
- Combine chopped apples with granulated sugar in bowl and set aside
- Beat egg with melted butter on low speed. Make sure butter isn't hot before adding egg,or you'll cook the egg.
Combine together butter/egg mixture with apple sugar mixture, and mix well .
- Combine flour, cinnamon, allspice,nutmeg, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to apple mixture and stir to combine add vanilla stir in. Add nuts last until all ingredients are combined.
- Bake at 350 degree's for 1 hour or until
tooth pick comes put clean. Cool and turn on to plate or rack. Enjoy! I usually make 2 loaves repeating the steps. I have found doubling the recipe and putting in to 2 pans doesn't work as well due to the heavy apples sinking to the bottom of the bowl.