Apple Crunch Caramel Cheese Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1unbaked pie shell deep dish
1 can(s)spiced apple pie filling
1 cself-rising flour
1 stickcold butter
1 cdark brown sugar
1-8oz pkgcream cheese room temp.
2 Tbspsour cream
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 ccaramel ice cream topping
How to Make Apple Crunch Caramel Cheese Cake
- Crunch Mix: Mix flour,brown sugar,cinnamon,together then cut the stick of cold butter into little pieces,cut it into the flour mix until its like peas
- Chop apple slices in small pieces
- Put half of crunch mix in bottom of pie crust, then add apples, then sprinkle rest of crunch on top of apples.Drizzle 1/2 of carmel over the top.
- Cheese Cake: With mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy, add egg and beat,add sour cream and vanilla,mix well.
- Pour this on top of of apple crunch
- Bake on 350 for 30 min or until cheese cake is set. It took mine 30 min.But each oven is different. When cake is cooled drizzle rest of carmel over top of cheese cake
- I have read over this and don't see any mistakes but if I did please let me know so I can fix it.lol It's no fun getting old,if you have questions please ask.