Apple Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
You use a Cranberry Quick Bread and dried cranberries which makes it easy !!
This recipe was taken from Crisco recipes.
- 1/2 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 large
- apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c
- sweetened dry cranberries
- 1 pkg
- 15.6oz pillsbury cranberry quick bread
- 2 Tbsp
- crisco pure vegetable oil
- 3/4 c
- 2 large
How to Make Apple Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 df . Spray 10" ovenproof skillet or 10" deep dish pie pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine brown sugar and butter in small bowl, mixing well. Spread in prepared skillet. Arrange apple slices in spoke-like pattern over brown sugar mixture. Place cranberries in center and along edge.
- 3Stir quick bread mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl 50-75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened. Spoon batter over fruit.
- 4Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Invert cake onto serving plate. Cool 20 minutes.
Serve warm or cool.