Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- 3(7.5) can(s)
- of canned biscuits
- 3 medium
- apples of your choice,peeled & diced
- 1/4 c
- white sugar
- 3/4 c
- light brown sugar
- 1 stick
- margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (i used walnuts)
- 1 c
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Generously spray a bundt pan with buttered cooking spray.
- 2Mix chopped apples, and both sugars, cinnamon, melted butter and nuts in a bowl.
Cut each biscuit into fourths.
- 3Add a layer of the biscuit in the bottom of the bundt pan, then a layer of
the apple mixture. Repeat layers until all the ingredients is gone.
- 4Bake in a 350 oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until dough mixture is done.
1 cup powdered sugar
3 or 4 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whisk all ingredients together.
- 7I had forgotten to add the cinnamon, I had bought a bottle of cinnamon sugar spice so I added it to the glaze. I thought about adding raisins to the recipe after I had already made it. They will be added the next time I make this recipe.