Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
3(7.5) can(s)of canned biscuits
3 mediumapples of your choice,peeled & diced
1/4 cwhite sugar
3/4 clight brown sugar
1 stickmargarine, melted
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
1 cchopped nuts (i used walnuts)
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Generously spray a bundt pan with buttered cooking spray.
- Mix chopped apples, and both sugars, cinnamon, melted butter and nuts in a bowl.
Cut each biscuit into fourths.
- Add a layer of the biscuit in the bottom of the bundt pan, then a layer of
the apple mixture. Repeat layers until all the ingredients is gone.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until dough mixture is done.
1 cup powdered sugar
3 or 4 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whisk all ingredients together.
- I had forgotten to add the cinnamon, I had bought a bottle of cinnamon sugar spice so I added it to the glaze. I thought about adding raisins to the recipe after I had already made it. They will be added the next time I make this recipe.