★★★★★ 1 vote5
- medium apples (i use 6-8 depending on the size of the apples)
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 3 c
- sifted flour
- 3 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 c
- orange juice
- 1 tsp
How to Make Apple Cake
- 1Grease and flour tube pan. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Peel, core and slice apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (as much as you want – I don’t measure this. I just sprinkle until coated.)
- 3Sift flour, salt and baking powder. Add sugar, oil, eggs orange juice and vanilla. Beat with hand mixer or by hand.
- 4Pour ¼ of batter into pan. follow with a layer of apples. Continue layers ending with batter.
- 5Cool at least 15 minutes. Remove from pan.