★★★★★ 1 vote5
4medium apples (i use 6-8 depending on the size of the apples)
3 csifted flour
3 tspbaking powder
1/2 corange juice
How to Make Apple Cake
- Grease and flour tube pan. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Peel, core and slice apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (as much as you want – I don’t measure this. I just sprinkle until coated.)
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder. Add sugar, oil, eggs orange juice and vanilla. Beat with hand mixer or by hand.
- Pour ¼ of batter into pan. follow with a layer of apples. Continue layers ending with batter.
- Cool at least 15 minutes. Remove from pan.