I made it for a church dessert buffet and there was a "fight" for the last piece.
I topped mine with fresh strawberries and there was enough icing to ice the sides if you want The original receip only puts the "icing" between the layers
- 1 can(s)
- 20 ounce crushed dole pineapple, undrained
- 1 pkg
- jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding pie filling
- 1 c
- thawed cool whip whipped topping
- 1 pkg
- 10 oz round angel food cake cut into 3 layers
- seasonal berries
How to Make Angel Lush
- 1Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping
- 2Stack cake layers on plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers and on top of cake. (I also iced the sides)
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- 4Top with seasonal berries (I used all strawberries)