- 1 pkg
- 4 serving size jello vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 can(s)
- (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 c
- whipped topping, thawed
- prepared found angel food cake (10 oz)
- 1 c
- fresh mixed seasonel berries
How to Make Angel Lush with Pineapple
- 1Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 2Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers 2 times.
- 3Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with berries just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- 4TIP TO CUT CAKE: Use toothpicks to mark cake into 3 layers. Then cut using a serrated knife in a sawing motion.