Angel Fruit Trifle
Photo Credit: Sharon A. Mras
- prepared angel food cake
- packages (3.4 oz. each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 c
- cold milk
- carton (8 oz.) of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- can (20 oz.) pineapple cubes, drained
- can (15 oz.) sliced pears, drained
- pint of strawberries, sliced
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
How to Make Angel Fruit Trifle
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for two minutes. Set aside.
- 2Split the angel food cake horizontally into thirds. Place one layer in a five qt. serving bowl that is nine inches in diameter.
- 3Top with a third of the pudding and whipped topping.
- 4Layer the fruit on top in the following order: pears, kiwi, pineapples, strawberries, and blueberries. Or arrange the fruit however you like.
- 5Repeat the pudding, whipped topping, and fruits layer until all has been used.
Cover and chill for at least three hours before serving.