★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 storebought rectangular angel food cake
- cool whip, thawed in fridge
How to Make Angel Food Cake Thingie/Ma-Bobbers!
- 1Slice the angel food cake (rectangular) in half lengthwise. Use a round or square cutter to cut out pieces (or cut squares freehand). Cut pieces in half through the middle so that they are the same shape, but shorter.
- 2Spread Nutella on three thin slices of cake. Stack on top of one another and set on a dish in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until the Nutella is very set. Remove from the freezer and ice with soft Cool Whip (may garnish tops with various sprinkles)---then place back into fridge to harden the Cool Whip, about 30 more minutes. (Or you can serve it immediately).
- 3Make the cakes ahead of time, then store in the fridge in an airtight container. To serve, just pull them out 5 to 10 minutes before you need them. THEN CHOW DOWN!