- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 c
- confectioners sugar
- 1 pt
- (2 small cartons) whipping cream
- 2 can(s)
- cherry, blueberry or strawberry pie filling.
How to Make Amish Cheesecake for a Crowd
- 1Make cake batter and divide into two 13 X 9 inch pans. Bake 350 for 20 minutes or until done. Cool.
- 2Whip cream cheese and sugar. Whip cream and add to sugar mixture. Divide creamed mixture and spread evenly over the two cakes.
- 3Cover each pan with one can of the pie filling. Chill 4 hours. You have to use real whipping cream for this recipe or it won't set up right.