Amaretto Peach Cheesecake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
24 ozcream cheese, softened
16 ozpeaches, halved and drained
How to Make Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
- BASE: Beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy; blend in egg.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Spread dough onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan; bake at 450, 10 minutes.
- BODY: Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add peaches and liqueur; mix well.
- Pour over crust; bake at 450, 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250; continue baking 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Chill, then garnish with toasted almond slices and additional peach slices, if desired.