☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cwhole almonds
1 lbcream cheese
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 csour cream
How to Make Amaretto Cheesecake
- Spread nuts in a baking pan and bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Let cool and finely chop.
- With an electric mixer, beat cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla, amaretto and sour cream.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of nuts, and stir in remaining nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle reserved nuts over the top.
- Bake in the middle of a preheated 325 degree oven for 25 minutes or until just barely set.
- Turn off the oven, leave the door ajar, and let cool in the oven for 1 hour longer.
- To serve, remove pan sides and cut into wedges.