☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- whole almonds
- 1 lb
- cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- sour cream
How to Make Amaretto Cheesecake
- 1Spread nuts in a baking pan and bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 2Let cool and finely chop.
- 3With an electric mixer, beat cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 4Mix in eggs, vanilla, amaretto and sour cream.
- 5Reserve 2 tablespoons of nuts, and stir in remaining nuts.
- 6Pour batter into a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 7Sprinkle reserved nuts over the top.
- 8Bake in the middle of a preheated 325 degree oven for 25 minutes or until just barely set.
- 9Turn off the oven, leave the door ajar, and let cool in the oven for 1 hour longer.
- 11To serve, remove pan sides and cut into wedges.