Almost Sugar Free Banana Pudding Cupcakes
1 boxsugar free yellow cake mix
1/3 cvegetable oil
24vanilla wafers (sugar free if possible)
1 pkgsugar free instant banana pudding (4 serving)
1tub of sugar free cool whip
·also will need a filling device
How to Make Almost Sugar Free Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 muffin cups with baking cups.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil, and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix at low speed for 1 minute, then medium speed until smooth.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 full. (Easiest way is to use an ice cream scoop.)
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Check each cake with a toothpick to ensure they are baked thoroughly.
- Let cakes cool completely.
- While cakes are cooling, mix your pudding by adding the milk to the mix, and stirring well with a whisk. Refrigerate until set. (Usually 5-10 minutes).
- Once the cakes are completely cooled, fill them with banana pudding, by using one squirt per cake.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. (For best results, prepare cakes the night before serving.)