Almost Sugar Free Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- 1 box
- sugar free yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- large eggs
- vanilla wafers (sugar free if possible)
- 1 pkg
- sugar free instant banana pudding (4 serving)
- 2 c
- tub of sugar free cool whip
- also will need a filling device
How to Make Almost Sugar Free Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 24 muffin cups with baking cups.
- 3Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- 4Combine cake mix, water, oil, and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- 5Mix at low speed for 1 minute, then medium speed until smooth.
- 6Fill baking cups 2/3 full. (Easiest way is to use an ice cream scoop.)
- 7Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Check each cake with a toothpick to ensure they are baked thoroughly.
- 8Let cakes cool completely.
- 9While cakes are cooling, mix your pudding by adding the milk to the mix, and stirring well with a whisk. Refrigerate until set. (Usually 5-10 minutes).
- 10Once the cakes are completely cooled, fill them with banana pudding, by using one squirt per cake.
- 11Top with Cool Whip.
- 12Refrigerate until ready to serve. (For best results, prepare cakes the night before serving.)