Almond Joy Cupcakes
1 box1 box, bag or homemade devil's food cake mix
1 smallpkg of instant chocolate pudding
1/2 csour cream
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/4 cbutter, softened
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cshredded coconut
1 tsppure vanilla extract
3--4 cpowdered sugar
2 cchocolate melts
How to Make Almond Joy Cupcakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Sift cake mix into a bowl and set it aside.
3. In a large bowl, gently whisk eggs, oil, milk, sour cream and vanilla extract together.
4. Add cake mix and pudding mix, stir until combined.
5. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 17-22 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
6.Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add shredded coconut and vanilla, mix again. Slowly add powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
7. Pipe your topping onto cooled cupcakes.
8. Use a knife to smooth out the topping.
- 9. Place chocolate melts in a microwave-safe bowl and melt and stir until smooth.
10. Dip cupcakes into chocolate and then sprinkle almonds on top. Do it quickly before the chocolate cools.