Almond Butter Cream Icing
How to Make Almond Butter Cream Icing
- 1You will need a cake mixer.
- 2Add in your Butter and Crisco and Almond extract and blend until its a cream substance.
- 3add 1 cup power sugar and blend in.
- 4blend well
- 5add 1 cup powder sugar and blend in
- 6blend well
- 7continue to blend in all cups of sugar just like above ..making sure just 1 cup at a time till all 8 cups are blended into the mixture
- 8add your milk and karo syrup to your blended mixture depending on how well your cake mixer blends you may need to add more milk ( this is make it thinner) and the karo syrup is used to make your icing shiny and smooth!