Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make All-to-Myself Cheesecakes
- 1Split cookies, keeping filling on one cookie.
- 2Line muffin pans with foil bake cups. Place filling-covered cookie in bake cups, filling side up. Set aside.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- 4Beat in eggs just until well mixed.
- 5Spoon cream cheese mixture into bake cups.
- 6Crush remaining cookies and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- 7Bake, uncovered, in a 325 deg. oven for about 25 minutes or until set.
- 9In 2 small saucepans, melt chocolate chips with shortening, over low heat, stirring frequently. Do the same with the white chocolate chips.
- 10Drizzle a little bit of each over the baked cheesecakes.
- 11You can add a tiny Oreo cookie as garnish.
Cover and chill.