All-in-One Cake & Frosting
6 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cbutter, softened ( 2 sticks)
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1--( 2 ) lbpkg. confectioners sugar ( =4 cups )
4 largeeggs, lightly beaten
2 1/2 call- purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
2/3 cwater,,,room temperature
How to Make All-in-One Cake & Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Frosting:::In a bowl, beat cream cheese, butter & vanilla; mix well. Add sugar alternately with milk; mix well. Remove 2 1/2 cups of mix, place into a plastic sealable bag; set aside.
- Cake:::With mixer at slow speed, add eggs to remaining frosting; beat until blended. In seperate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture to frosting mix alternately with water; mix well.
- Pour into pan and bake 65-75 mins. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 min. While cake is still warm, use a knife to loosen the cake edges from pan. Cool completely before removing from pan. Top with frosting.
- Tip;; OVENS may vary..My cake baked in 65 mins. The picture of the cake in the magazine, the frosting was drizzled to run down the sides. I had enough frosting to frost the whole cake