Abundant Flavorsome Bundt Cake
This cake is good with the icing or without. The icing has a unique flavor that adds to the cake.
1 cunsalted butter
3 csifted all purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspalmond extract
1 tsplemon extract
1 tspcherry extract
1 tspcoconut emulsion
1 tsprum emulsion
1 tsporange emulsion
How to Make Abundant Flavorsome Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 325'.
*make sure the butter, eggs, & milk is at room temperature (this is very important)*
- Grease & Flour a Large Bundt pan.
- Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl.
In a separate bowl; sift the sugar.
- With electric mixer--whip butter & Crisco together.
Once blended; add sugar. Mixing on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Alternately add flour mixture & milk. Blending well after each.
- Add each of the flavoring one at a time; stirring well after each addition.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
*check after 1 hour--as every oven is different*
- Remove from oven. Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Flip out onto wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled place on a cake plate.
1/3 cup unsalted butter-melted
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. coconut emulsion
2-4 Tbsp. hot pineapple juice
- Heat pineapple juice until comes to a boil. With mixer; Mix powdered sugar & butter. Add coconut emulsion. Mix well. Add hot pineapple juice 1 Tbsp. at a time until desired consistency. Mixing well.
*it may not take all 4 Tbsp.*
Spoon on top cooled cake...letting it drizzle down the sides.