A-2-fer Mocha Coffee Fudge and Ice cream cake
Then came the unvailing and getting it out of the pan was not fun. Maybe it was the consistancy but I think it was because it wasn't pre sliced while warm then let cool. Any way it had lots of crumbling so I packed up the crumbs and made this Ice cream cake also.
So you get rich chocolate coffee fudge and chocolate coffee ice cream cake as a bonus.
Eric says mess up more often.
- 2 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 stick
- 1 jar(s)
- betty crocker parlor perfect chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tsp
- coffee, (slightly rounded) and vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp
- hersey's baking chocolate, ( heaping full)
- 2 tsp
- instant coffee crystals
- 3 Tbsp
- (rounded) white chocolate caramel cappuccino
- 1 1/2 qt
- turkey hill french vanilla ice cream
- chocolate ice cream topping
ALSO NEEDED FOR THE ICE CREAM CAKE
How to Make A-2-fer Mocha Coffee Fudge and Ice cream cake
- 1Rich Mocha Coffee Fudge
Put in butter, sugar, chocolate sprinkles, coffee, milk in a sauce pan over medium heat and bring to a boil. cook 5 minutes and pour into a 8 inch square baking dish to set.
At the luke warm stage and is setting up, cut down the center and turn each side over onto a baking sheet or large plate. with a spatula slice down into small chunks of fudge.
- 2There will be crumbs. Take them and put in a seperate container. Allow the fudge to set up the rest of the way and eat.
- 3Fudge Mocha Ice cream Cake
In a bowl add 1/2 of the ice cream and three tablespoons of the cappuccino mix and mix well. flatten into a lined small baking dish with top. (I used plastic wrap).
Top with 2/3 of the chocolate crumbs from the fudge. Add some chocolate ice cream topping and set asside.
In the same bowl as you mixed the first ice cream with the cappuccino put the rest of the ice cream and add the instant coffee powder and mix well. press over the chocolate ice cream topping with the chocolate crumbs. Top with the last of the crumbs and freeze 4-8 hours until solid. take out of dish and slice and serve.