8 Irresistible Doughnuts to Kick off Your Weekend!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspground cinnamon
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
8 ozpineapple juice concentrate
1 cchopped bananas
1/4 cchopped/sliced almonds
How to Make 8 Irresistible Doughnuts to Kick off Your Weekend!
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl; add applesauce, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
- (Do not beat) Stir in vanilla, pineapple, and bananas.
- Pour batter into greased doughnut pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.