How to Make 7Up Cake
- 1Heat oven @ 325 (electric) 350 (Gas)
Cream Parkay & sugar until smooth
- 2Add one egg at a time (I usually beat them all together and add a little at a time), ensuring well blended. When all eggs are added batter will be funny looking
- 3Gradually add flour, scraping sides of bowl. Let batter mix for 1 - 2mins.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix Soda & lemon flavoring. Gradually add to mixture, the texture should be smooth.
- 5Spray 3 sml loaf pans/2 lrge loaf pans pan with Pam Baking or grease and flour pans.
- 6Cool for 15mins. remoe from pans.