7-UP Tube Cake
How to Make 7-UP Tube Cake
- Cream : sugar , shortening , butter ; Add eggs ; one at a time mixing after each addition. Add both extracts and beat well.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- Alternately add the flour and 7-up to the creamed mixture.SLOWLY.
- Pour into a lightly greased and floured tube pan or a bundt pan.
- Bake @ 325° for 1-1/4 hrs. Can be served with or with out icing.
- If you want to top this with a glaze:
Mix together following ingredients until smooth and creamy.
2 c powdered sugar
1 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 tsp lemon extract
1 - 2 Tbsp milk