7 UP Pound Cake
How to Make 7 UP Pound Cake
- Do not use cake flour or sift. Stir flour in cannister before measuring.
- Cream margarine and Crisco.
- Add sugar slowly
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add other ingredients except 7 UP and mix well.
- Slowly add 7 UP, mixing well.
- Pour into greased and floured (or cooking spray with flour) Bundt pan and bake 1 hour and 10 to 20 minutes minutes at 350 degrees. Let cake sit until cool, then invert onto a cake plate. Drizzle glaze over cake. Freezes well.
- LEMON GLAZE: 1 cup Powdered Sugar and juice of 1 lemon ( 1 - 1 1/2 tbsps.) Double recipe for extra glaze.