7 Up Cake
1 box1 (18 1/4 ounce) lemon supreme cake mix. can use yellow cake mix instead of lemon if desired.
1 box1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant pineapple pudding . can use vanilla instant pudding instead of pineapple if desired.
2/3 cvegetable oil
10 ozcarbonated lemon-lime beverage
1 1/2 csugar
1 can(s)15 oz. crushed pineapple
1 can(s)angel flake coconut (optional)
How to Make 7 Up Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour 9x13 cake pan.
- Empty lemon supreme cake mix and instant pineapple pudding into a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil and eggs.
- Beat about 2 minutes.
- Add 7-Up and mix until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to minutes or until done.
- Icing directions.
Prepare icing while cake is baking. Will take about 15 minutes.
- Cook margarine, sugar, pineapple, flour and eggs until thick.
- Add coconut and blend well.
- Spread over cake while both are still warm.