5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
How to Make 5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in a coffee mug.
- 2Add the egg, milk and oil and mix.
- 3Optional: add 3 tablespoons chocolate chips and some nuts, if desired.
- 4Last, mix in a splash of vanilla.
- 5Bake in the microwave for 3 minutes at high.
- 6The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT! And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!!