1-2-3 Mayonnaise Cake
How to Make 1-2-3 Mayonnaise Cake
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and 'lightly flour' (using cocoa instead of flour) 2 - 8" cake pans - or 12" x 9" pan
- Put soda and cocoa in small bowl then add warm water to dissolve - stir
- Put Flour, Sugar, and mayo in larger bowl - then add dissolved cocoa mixture - mix well (can use hand mixer). Pour into baking pans.
- Bake for about 30 mins - test by lightly pressing centr of top with a finger - should bounce right back.
- Frost with your favorite frosting - either fudge or regular chocolate seems the best, in my humble opinion. and Enjoy!