1+2=3 Buttecream Frosting
It's call 1+2=3 .. she got tired of me calling her for the right proportions and this is the only way I can remember it..
this makes enough to frost a two layer cake or on large cake and a bunch of cupcakes... please don't ask me how many.. my grandies tend to eat the cupcakes as fast as they get frosted...
- 1 c
- butter softend (2 sticks)
- 2 c
- powder sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- dash of vanilla or flavoring of your choice
How to Make 1+2=3 Buttecream Frosting
- 1Mix the sugar and softend butter until creamy using an electric mixer.3-5 minutes
- 2slowly add your water and continue mixing for another min then add your vanilla.. and continue mixing.. I use my KA mixer with the whisk attachment .. usually mix 7-8 min from start to finish
- 3Using a mixer will get the creamy desired frosting you want.other wise you'll be mixing till your hands fall off..