1, 2, 3, 4 Cake
Mary Kay Bramble
How to Make 1, 2, 3, 4 Cake
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beat well. Add vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Alternate adding milk and flour mixture until all together. The batter will be thick.
- Bake in 350 oven for an hour and 10 minutes for a Bundt or Angel Food cake pan. Less for layers or cupcakes. Test for doneness with a toothpick.
- This cake is delicious plain. A glaze type of frosting may be used. Mom used to frost with fluffy white frosting and smother with grated coconut. It looked like a giant snowball!