I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make 1-2-3-4 Cake
- 1Cream butter and sugar; add beaten egg yolks.
- 2Sift flour, salt and baking powder; beat into egg mixture.
- 3Add milk and vanilla; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- 4Pour into pans.
- 5Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 6Frost with any frosting.
Mrs. James E. Cody, Pres.
Brookport Church of God LWWB
Alta B. Monroe, VP
Parkersburg Church of God LWWB
Parkersburg, West Virginia
*I guess both ladies sent in the same recipe.