2 cbutter, unsalted softened
1 boxbrownie mix, regular chocolate or fudge
4 1/2 cshredded coconut
3 1/3 csweetened condensed milk
3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make Almost Candy Bars
- combine butter and eggs in mixer bowl with a paddle attachment. mix on low speed for 1 minute
- add the brownie mix. mix on low speed for 1 minute. stop and scrape the bowl then mix for 1 more minute.
- press the dough evenly into a greased or parchment lined full sheet pan.
- spread the chocolate chips, nuts and coconut evenly over the top of the dough.
- drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the sheet pan
- bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 30-35 minutes.
- cut into bars when almost completely cooled.