Crustless Fresh Zucchini Quiche
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups zucchini
- 1 cup sweet peppers - (red, yellow, orange) julienne cut
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium tomato - sliced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp chopped green chili peppers, drained (canned)
- 1 cup Mexican Blend shredded cheese (Monterey Jack, Mild Cheddar, Queso 3 eggs, beaten Quesadilla and Asadero)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
How to Make Crustless Fresh Zucchini Quiche
- 2Saute zucchini and peppers in olive oil until just soft.
- 3Prepare a 8" or 9" pie plate with no stick spray or butter. Add the zucchini pepper mixture to the plate.
- 4Add the minced garlic to the saute pan and top with tomato slices. Salt the tomato slices. Cook only until garlic is fragrant. This removes some of the water from the tomatoes and allows the garlic to stick to the slices.
- 5Top the zucchini and peppers with the garlic tomato slices.
- 6Sprinkle the green chili peppers, fresh ground pepper, and oregano.
- 7Top with shredded cheese.
- 8Combine eggs and milk pour on top.
- 9Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set.