Cracker Barrel’s Hash Browns Casserole
- 1 (32 ounce) bag oreida potato shreds hash browns (they only make one size)
- 1 onion, chopped or diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 lb colby cheese, grated
How to Make Cracker Barrel’s Hash Browns Casserole
- 2Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 3Mix potatoes, onion, celery and mushroom soups, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- 4Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with spray oil.
- 5Spread mixture into dish.
- 6Sprinkle other 1/2 of cheese evenly over top.
- 7Dot margarine evenly over the cheese.
- 8Bake at 350*F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until cheese starts to brown at peaks.