Cracker Barrel’s Hash Browns Casserole
·1 (32 ounce) bag oreida potato shreds hash browns (they only make one size)
·1 onion, chopped or diced
·1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
·1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
·3 tablespoons margarine
·1/2 lb colby cheese, grated
How to Make Cracker Barrel’s Hash Browns Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix potatoes, onion, celery and mushroom soups, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with spray oil.
- Spread mixture into dish.
- Sprinkle other 1/2 of cheese evenly over top.
- Dot margarine evenly over the cheese.
- Bake at 350*F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until cheese starts to brown at peaks.