Copycat Ovaltine Mix1
- Malted mix blends in the stores simply combine barley malt, milk and various flavorings to attain a much sweeter, more nutritious milk blend. Malt powder
- is made from sprouting barley, drying it and then grinding it into a fine powder. There are two types available, diastatic and non-diastatic. Non-Diastatic is slightly sweeter as it contains added enzymes which help convert the starches into sugars.
- 2 c. Instant Dry Milk/Powdered Milk
- 6 Tablespoons of Malt Powder (NOT Malted Milk)
- 6 Tablespoons Baking Cocoa Powder
You found a recipe Pinched! from another site.
View the full recipe at www.budget101.com