Caribbean Lime Chicken
- 4 Tbs. lime juice, divided
- 2 tsp. garlic, mined
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 lbs. skin on chicken parts
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 lg. onions (about 9 to 11 oz. each), cut into narrow wedges
- 2 med . tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- lime and orange wedges
- fresh chives (optional)
How to Make Caribbean Lime Chicken
- 1Mix 3 tablespoons lime juice, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper flakes and black pepper in dish.
- 2Add chicken and mix well.
- 3Heat oil until hot in large skillet.
- 4Place chicken in skillet in single layer and cook over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes.
- 5Turn chicken over and brown other side, about 5 minutes. Add onion to pan and cook, stirring often, about 8 minutes or until chicken and onions are cooked through.
- 6Add tomatoes and curry powder to pan. Cook 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in remaining lime juice. Serve with rice.
- 8Garnish with citrus wedges and fresh chives, if desired.