☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- short double-pronged skewers
- waffles, cut int 1 1/2-inch strips
- breakfast sausages, halved
- spiced crabapples
- oranges, quartered
- maple syrup
- canola oil for brushing skewers and grid
How to Make Waffle Breakfast Kabobs
- 1Thread skewers, alternating pieces of waffle, sausage, crab apple, and ending with an orange wedge.
- 2Preheat the grill. Set skewers on grid over ashen coals. Grill kabobs for about 4 minutes, rotating frequently, until sausage is cooked.
- 3To serve, place a skewer on each plate, with maple syrup on the side, if desired.