Cheddar Bacon Waffles
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese (tillamook)
- 8 pieces cooked bacon
- salted butter and maple syrup for serving
How to Make Cheddar Bacon Waffles
- 1While waffle iron is heating, make the batter. Put eggs in bowl and beat well. Whisk in milk and oil.
- 2In another bowl, blend flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add to egg mixture and stir til batter is smooth. Stir in cheese.
- 3When waffle iron is hot, pour in enough batter to fill, then lay a piece of cooked bacon across the batter before closing the iron. Cook as the manufacture directs. Serve with butter and maple syrup. Makes 8 servings.