Raspberry Cream Cheese Dreams
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 craspberries (mashed)
2 Tbspcream cheese (softened)
1 1/4 craspberries
How to Make Raspberry Cream Cheese Dreams
- In a small pan put 1 1/4 cups of raspberries and 3/4 cup of sugar, put on low fire and watch and stir every so often.
- In large bowl add dry ingredient's flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt , with a whisk mix together, add raspberries, egg, cream cheese, and milk mix till blended.
- In a heavy skillet make pan cakes, I use spray in my skillet, but whatever you like to use is fine.
- By the time your pancakes are done, so should your raspberry syrup be done.
- When serving I use cream cheese in-between cakes and syrup over all.