Peaches and Cream Pancakes
1 1/2 call-purpose flour sifted before measuring
1 3/4 tspbaking powder
3 Tbspmelted butter
1 largepeach, peeled and pitted
1peach peeled, pitted and sliced thin, optional
How to Make Peaches and Cream Pancakes
- Take the large peach. Peel and pit it then pureed it in a blender. Set aside.
- Sift the flour before measuring. Then re-sift with the salt sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Lightly beat the egg.
- Add the egg, buttermilk, vanilla, butter and peach puree to the flour mixture.
- Stir until just blended. Don't over mix.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Take the second peach and peel pit and thinly slice it.
- Drop 2 T of the batter unto the griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form. Then Flip the pancake carefully. Continue cooking until the pancake is done.
- To serve, stack pancakes on a plate. Top with the thin peach slices and cool whip if desired.