☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 Tbspbutter, melted
·butter, for cooking
How to Make Pannekoeken
- Add beaten egg to milk and salt and whisk. Add flour a little bit at a time and whisk until smooth. Add butter to mixture.
- Heat a 10 inch skillet over medium heat. Add a little butter to coat the skillet.
- Now is the time to sprinkle add-ins over top of the wet batter.(if using) Cook the pannekoeken over medium heat until it is just getting dry on the top, 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pannekoeken and cook for 1-2 minute on the second side, until lightly golden.
- Keep pancakes warm in oven until ready to serve. Put butter in pan before cooking each pannekoeken.