Its a Secret: Pancakes
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 Tbspoil (usually only used in waffles, but it make the pancakes taste really good)
1 1/2 cmilk
1 bottlepam oil spray
How to Make Its a Secret: Pancakes
- Spray a little bit of Pam Oil Spray onto a pan on a large burner and set it to low while you cook
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix the egg, milk and oil in a small bowl.
- Add the egg/milk/oil mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Turn he burner up just a little bit (two noches up) Pour a bit of the mix on to the pan until you see bubbles, then flip. (The first pancake might not turn out how you want it, but the others should be fine if you flip them at the right time.
- If you want you can add any toppings to your pancake, but I suggest pure maple syrup.