☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·pancakes or waffles
How to Make How to Freeze and Reheat Pancakes and Waffles
- Cook pancakes or waffles according to recipe directions. Allow the pancakes or waffles to cool completely.
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place the cooled pancakes or waffles on the baking sheet making sure that they do not touch each other.
- If you are freezing more that one layer of pancakes or waffles, you can simply use another sheet of parchment to separate the layers.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer. Allow the pancakes or waffles to freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Once the pancakes or waffles are completely frozen, stack them in a zip top freezer bag or freezer-safe container.
- Use a marker or tape label to add the date to your storage container.
- How to Reheat the Pancakes:
- Option 1 for Reheating Pancakes:
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line the desired number of pancakes on the baking sheet and cover with foil. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they are heated through.
- Option 2 for Reheating Pancakes:
Stack pancakes on a microwave safe plate and heat on high for 1 ½ – 2 minutes or until the pancakes are heated through.
- How to Reheat Waffles:
- Option 1 for Reheating Waffles:
Place frozen waffles into toaster and toast as you would a piece of toast. This may take more than one cycle depending on your settings.
- Option 2 for Reheating Waffles:
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line the desired number of waffles on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they are heated through.