Anna's Pumpkin Pancakes
Milk and water can be adjusted as desired.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 ccanned pumpkin
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1-1/2 cbisquick baking mix
How to Make Anna's Pumpkin Pancakes
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT baking mix in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour baking mix into egg-pumpkin mixture and stir until a moistened batter forms. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Lightly coat a medium non-stick pan with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Pour ¼ cup batter into hot pan and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 1-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook pancake until browned on second side (1 minute). Replace with remaining batter, one pancake at a time, using additional cooking spray as necessary.
- Serve with butter and syrup.