Yummy No Bake Granola Bars
2 1/2 crice crispies cereal
2 crolled oats
1/2 craisins or dried cranberries
1/4-1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 choney or corn syrup (i used the honey)
1/2 cpeanut butter (room temperature)
1/2 cchocolate chips of choice or sub half with xtra mini marshmallow
How to Make Yummy No Bake Granola Bars
- Combine the cereal, oats & raisins
- In saucepan, add the brown sugar & honey.
- Bring to boil on med-high heat until bubbles form. Bubble for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat & stir in peanut butter & vanilla
- Pour over cereal mixture & combine
- Stand a few minutes till just about room temperature & then stir in chocolate chips
- Spoon mixture into baking pan (the size smaller than the 9x13). Put a piece of wax paper of pan. Using a heavy duty spatula, press down firmly all over the top. The key to keep these granola bars together is to press firmly.
- Let stand for a few hours (if you can wait) Cut into bars.