★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- vanilla chobani greek yogurt or any flavor of your choosing. sometimes i use strawberry.
- 1 1/2 c
- (bob's red mill white rice flour or flour of your choice) or all purpose wheat flour for regular recipe
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips if desired or other filling (e.g. blueberries)
- 1/4 tsp
- xanthan gum
GLUTEN FREE VERSION ADD
How to Make Yogurt pancakes (gluten free or non gluten free)
- 1Sift flour and combine dry ingredients.
GLUTEN FREE: Make sure to first whisk dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Make sure to add Xanthan gum to this mixture to make pancakes fluffy.
- 2Whisk wet ingredients, pour into dry mixture, and stir until combined.
- 3Over medium heat (275 degrees on my griddle), scoop 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto a skillet or griddle. Flip when bubbles appear (typically within 6-7 minutes). Cook until golden brown on the other side (2-3 minutes).