Wicked Easy Nanner Cakes
Amanda A. Becker
How to Make Wicked Easy Nanner Cakes
- 1Combine Buttermilk Pancake Mix and water. Wisk until smooth. Add chopped bananas, sugar, cinnamon, and yogurt.
- 2Heat medium-large pan to medium heat on stove. I like to use Olive Oil and a little butter (for taste).
- 3Take a large serving spoon & pour mixture into the middle of the pan. Don't flip the pancakes until you see little bubbles starting to form on the top of the pancakes.
- 4Take your spatula and gently lift all edges before you flip. You don't want to make it all floppy before you flip 'em!
- 5I like to serve these pancakes with Skippy's Natural Peanut Butter with honey and maple syrup! My friends love it! It's our go-to after a long night of fun out with the girls. Enjoy!