UPSIDE-DOWN OVEN PANCAKE
Jo Anne Sugimoto1
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- 6 oz. sliced canadian-style bacon or 6 thin slices fully cooked smoked ham
- 1 can(s)
- 8 0z. crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 Tbsp
- packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 c
- maple-flavored syrup
How to Make UPSIDE-DOWN OVEN PANCAKE
- 1Heat the butter in a round pan, 9 x 1 1/2 inches, in a 400 degree oven until the butter is melted.
- 2Arrange the bacon slices overlapping slightly, around the pan.
- 3Spoon the pineapple evenly over the bacon, sprinkle the brown sugar.
- 4Combine the baking mix, milk and egg beat vigorously for 30 seconds, batter will be slightly lumpy.
- 5Carefully spread the batter over the pineapple.
- 6Bake uncovered until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 7Run a knife around the edges to loosen, and immediately invert it onto a heatproof serving platter.
- 8Serve with maple-flavored syrup.