The Best Biscuits and Gravy!
Cooking Is My Favorite
How to Make The Best Biscuits and Gravy!
- 1First cook Bacon in Pan, Take the Bacon out and you will use the Bacon grease to make the gravy. While Bacon is cooking in another pan cook and ground up the Sausage. Keep Sausage warm until you are ready for it.
- 2Make the bisquick buttermilk biscuits as directed. Put them in the oven right after bacon is done. So that they will be done around the same time the gravy is.
- 3When the bacon is done, Remove bacon and use the grease, immediately while heat is still on add the flour, stirring constantly, then slowly add the milk and keep stirring
- 4Add salt & pepper and add sausage also. Keep stirring till it starts to thicken. It takes about 20 mins for it to thicken.
- 5When biscuits are done & Gravy is thickened; Put biscuits on plates open faced and pour the amount of gravy you would like on each biscuit. Serve immediately